What's the Story on Event Insurance?

Most venues require event insurance for the day of your event.  If you haven't gotten event insurance before, it can be confusing. What's it for and how do you get it? It covers any kind of damage to the property as well as covering you for hosting liquor to your guests. It turns out, it's pretty easy and usually not too expensive. Most policies for our venues are under $150 for the $1,000,000 in liability coverage that is required. We use www.wedsure.com  A quick phone call and they can do the paperwork for you.  For our venues, they have the specifics on file so when you mention the site, they will know exactly what you need. If you prefer, you can also do it out online 24/7

Three things you should know about Wedsure's Liability Insurance: You can obtain Certificates of Liability to your policy at no additional charge, online 24/7 with your event site named as the Additional Insured. View Sample Certificate of Liability on their website. Wedsure's Liability includes Host Liquor Liability. This is a key wedding coverage, providing protection against bodily injury or property damage suits brought by parties injured as a result of an intoxicated guest who was served alcohol at an event you hosted. Property Damage Liability is included. Most homeowners insurance policies do not cover property damage liability for any property in your care, custody or control, or for any property that is occupied or used, leased or rented, by you. Wedsure does!