One of the many decisions bride's have to make is what gift to get their bridesmaids for helping make their wedding day (and the days leading up to it) so special. What better way to say thank you to the amazing women in your life, but by helping support other women all over the world! These 7 companies selling beautiful products to help create some good across the planet.
1) The Little Market – Lauren Conrad’s non-profit was founded by women to encourage women around the world. The website has everything from bags and accessories to kitchen and spa items. The products are fair trade and made by female artisans across the globe. https://www.thelittlemarket.com/
2) Prosperity Candle – Three friends got to together to start this business to support refugees and artisans around the world find their way out of poverty. Female artisans working to build themselves a better life hand pour each candle and no dyes or enhancers are ever used. https://www.prosperitycandle.com/
3) The Giving Keys – Is a pay it forward company that supports people transitioning out of homelessness. Selling their products helps provide jobs, hoping to help break the cycle of poverty. They have everything from necklaces to earrings. https://www.thegivingkeys.com/
4) OneHope – A wine company created by 8 friends who have donated more then $3 million to date to help provide people with health care, shelter animals, provide meals for children and more. They have fun gifts including a Froze’ gift box, a gift box with assorted sauces and a number of delicious wines to choose from. https://www.onehopewine.com/
5) The Starfish Project – This company helps women escaping human trafficking in Asia. They provide holistic care programs and teach women to become managers, graphic designers and photographers through the jewelry creation. Their jewelry includes earrings, rings, necklaces and beyond. https://starfishproject.com/
6) Global Girlfriend – Helps women worldwide gain economic security with fair trade, women made products. They provide fair living wages, safe and healthy working environments and technical assistance. There are a number of fun things to choose from including jewelry, bags and bath products. https://www.globalgirlfriend.com/
7) Marie Mae – The Marie Mae business school teaches women around the world practical business training taught by female entrepreneurs. Each item purchased equals one hour of training at the school. They sell notebooks, leather good and stationary items. http://www.mariemae.com/