Here's 10 wedding trends to look out for in 2018!
1. Silver and chrome will be the hot trend in 2018. Gold and rose gold are taking a back seat to more silver and chrome color pallets. Navy will also be a popular color choice in 2018, from the groom's suit to table linens and beyond.
2. Last year was all about rustic details. This year is all about whimsical decor and attire. 2018 weddings will have more elegance and formality with hints of whimsy thrown in.
3. Couple's are looking for more ways to keep guests entertained and engaged in 2018. Fun games like beer pong, ISpy and corn hole give the guests something do during the night. Creative photo and video booths are not just fun for the guests but a great keepsake for the couple.
4. The overall enjoyment for the guests will be more important then ever to couple's in 2018. Fun linens, mix and match tables, unique dishware and hanging florals will all help to enhance the guest's experience.
5. Unique food and food stations will play a big role in 2018 weddings. There are a lot of fun options that are creative and original. Raw bars, popcorn stations, farm-to-table catering, or even including a special family recipe in your menu. Guests will remember not just the yummy food but the amazing presentation and thought behind it.
6. Deeper, richer colors and accents are making a splash this wedding season. No more pastels, but moody reds, dark blues and even black are taking over.
7. Wedding cake is becoming more and more out of style. This year more imaginative desserts will be all the rage. Donuts, ice cream bars, s'mores stations and even pie. Couple's are also going to play around with more unconventional flavors like green tea and hibiscus.
8. Big, cascading bouquets are making a comeback in 2018. These are not the outdated flowers from the 1980s, but rich, gorgeous masterpieces that look amazing both in person and in photos. They also pair nicely with the more boho/whimsical vibe weddings are adopting this season.
9. Bridesmaids' dresses are taking on new life this year. Jewel toned and velvet dresses, lots of sparkle and even bridesmaids jumpsuits. Brides are letting their girls embrace their individuality by letting them choose the color and cut. No longer do bridesmaids attire need to match style and color.
10. Greenery draping is replacing fabric this wedding season. Across farm tables, around arches and adorning general decor, greenery will add new dimensions to 2018 weddings.